Recipe by Fluffy
A quick and easy recipe I got from Home Made Simple.
Top Review by sara_figueiredo
This meal is definitely not bad, but nothing especially packed with flavor, maybe 3.5 stars? The chicken looked beautiful, was tender and the drizzle of olive oil on each helped keep it moist. (I let the chicken sit in the honey/balsamic mixture for about half an hour before I breaded it.) The taste left a little to be desired - I kept trying to think of what I could add to the recipe to just give it a little kick of flavor...? My husband and I couldn't decide whether or not to put it into our rotating list of recipes.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and dry chicken breasts.
- Mix honey with vinegar in small bowl.
- Spread bread crumbs on a plate.
- Place chicken in honey/vinegar mix, then roll in bread crumbs to coat.
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and top with small amount of oil.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes until no longer pink.