A quick and easy recipe I got from Home Made Simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and dry chicken breasts.
- 2Mix honey with vinegar in small bowl.
- 3Spread bread crumbs on a plate.
- 4Place chicken in honey/vinegar mix, then roll in bread crumbs to coat.
- 5Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and top with small amount of oil.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes until no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 1199.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 33.7 g