1/1 Photo of Balsamic Chicken
This is similar to a "Sweet n' Sour" chicken- but a healthier alternative where taste is not compromised for good health! I was pleasantly surprised by the yummy flavor of this meal. Start a pot of potatoes or rice and the chicke will be done by the time they are!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt and pepper in bag or container. Add chicken breasts and shake until coated. Remove chicken breasts from bag and reserve leftover flour.
- 2Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet and fry chicken, turning once until no longer pink, about 12 minutes. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- 3Using the same skillet, add 1 tbsp oil, rosemary and reserved flour, and cook for 30 seconds.
- 4Stir in chicken broth, garlic, vinegar and honey.
- 5Simmer until thickened enough to nicely coat back of spoon. (Note: I usually let it go a little bit longer than that, so it coats the chicken rather than acting as a sauce. Just be careful not to overdo it.).
- 6Return chicken and juices back to pan and coat with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 140.4 mg
- Sodium 617.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 59.4 g