Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
something different for chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large resealable plastic storage bag; mix well. Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot. Place the chicken on the pan, discarding excess marinade, and cook for 6 to 10 minutes per side, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
Very tasty and gets an A+ for ease of preparation. I did find myself wanting a slightly stronger balsamic vingegar flavour, maybe if I used a bit more and let it marinade slightly longer... I'll definitely be coming back to this one and tweaking it a bit during BBQ season, it's very diet friendly and goes great with salad. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC 2010.