Recipe by Oolala
From my friend Susan's friend in a recipe swap. Sounds yummy and easy with everday ingredients and green onions! Marinate a few hours or overnight and then bake and heat some unused marinade and that's it.
- 8 -10 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 chicken bouillon cube, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the chicken.
- Divide this marinade in half in 2 separate containers.
- Marinate the chicken in half of the marinade for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and discard the used marinade.
- Bake chicken in Pyrex or oven-proof dish at 350 degrees F. until cooked; about an hour.
- Heat remaining unused marinade in a saucepan.
- Serve chicken on platter with heated marinade.
- Serve with rice.