- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons English mustard
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the balsamic vinegar, mustard and honey.
- Mix in the chicken and leave to stand for at least 10 minutes, the longer the better.
- Heat the oil in a griddle pan.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and cook in the griddle pan for 4 minutes each side, or until cooked.
- Add the remaining marinade and cook for a further minute.
- Serve the chicken and pour over the remaining sauce.