Recipe by KCShell
I am always caught without anything to make for supper. I love balsamic vinegar and garlic together. This fits nicely on the Core plan of WW, but is versatile enough for all! Found on the WW boards.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast (4 - 4 oz. pieces)
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1⁄3 cup canned chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non stick skillet, heat 1 teaspoons of oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix 2 TBS vinegar, mustard and garlic,.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to skillet.
- Saué chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer chicken to a platter to keep warm.
- Heat remaining teaspoon of oil in skillet.
- Sauté mushrooms for 1 minute.
- Add broth, thyme and remaining tablespoon of vinegar.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are deep brown, about 2 minutes longer.
- Serve chicken topped with mushrooms.