1/2 Photos of Balsamic Butter Glazed Baby Carrots
Cheri Lee's Note:
Another tantalizing fall recipe from Southern Living Magazine, November 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine carrots and 6 cups water in the dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until crisp tender.
- 2Drain carrots and keep warm.
- 3Cook balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan over medium high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- 4Stir in brown sugar and butter until smooth.
- 5Pour vinegar mixture over warm carrots, toss to coat.
- 6Stir in thyme, tarragon and salt and pepper.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Butter Glazed Baby Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 389.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g