Tia Mouse's Note:
This recipe comes from the queen of tasty, fast and simple-to-prepare meals - Rachael Ray. We could eat this every day (if it weren't for the butter!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper the fish and dredge in the flour. Shake off any extra flour.
- 2Heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- 3Pan fry the fish for 4 minutes per side.
- 4Remove fish and set aside, but keep it warm.
- 5Brown the butter slowly over medium heat.
- 6Add balsamic vinegar.
- 7Simmer until volume reduces by half. It should be somewhat like a syrup, but not that thick.
- 8Pour over tilapia fillets and serve immediately.
- 9Healthier Ideas: Try baking the tilapia for less fat. (Not sure what to suggest about the butter! LOL!).
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Browned Butter over Tilapia Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.7
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 79.6 mg
- Sodium 120.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 24.4 g