Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from the queen of tasty, fast and simple-to-prepare meals - Rachael Ray. We could eat this every day (if it weren't for the butter!)
- Salt and pepper the fish and dredge in the flour. Shake off any extra flour.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Pan fry the fish for 4 minutes per side.
- Remove fish and set aside, but keep it warm.
- Brown the butter slowly over medium heat.
- Add balsamic vinegar.
- Simmer until volume reduces by half. It should be somewhat like a syrup, but not that thick.
- Pour over tilapia fillets and serve immediately.
- Healthier Ideas: Try baking the tilapia for less fat. (Not sure what to suggest about the butter! LOL!).