Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A very tasty cold salad that's easy to make. It is meant to be served cold but I find that it is also good at room temperature.
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Stir in rice, cover, and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 45 to 60 minutes, or until done.
- Transfer rice to a serving bowl.
- Stir in onion, celery, cranberries, balsamic vinaigrette dressing, and Splenda.
- Cover, refrigerate, and serve cold.
Delicious! The flavor combinations really worked well together. I loved the tang from the balsamic and cranberries, the nutty flavor from the brown rice and the crunchy factor from the celery and red onions. Yummy, healthy salad. Thanks!