A very tasty cold salad that's easy to make. It is meant to be served cold but I find that it is also good at room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- 2Stir in rice, cover, and reduce heat to low.
- 3Simmer for 45 to 60 minutes, or until done.
- 4Transfer rice to a serving bowl.
- 5Stir in onion, celery, cranberries, balsamic vinaigrette dressing, and Splenda.
- 6Cover, refrigerate, and serve cold.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Brown Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.3
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g