- ice cube
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce, 4 dashes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 limes, juice of
- fresh ground pepper
- 4 cherry tomatoes, for garnish
- 4 green chilies, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Select 4 tall glasses and fill with ice.
- In a large pitcher, combine the vodka, tomato juice, vinegar, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, celery salt, and lime juice.
- Stir well to combine and season to taste with pepper.
- Pour into the glasses and garnish each glass with a cherry tomato and chili speared on a cocktail pick.
- Serve at once.