Recipe by nikicham
My sister brought this to our family Easter dinner and I just couldn't get enough.
Top Review by nemokitty
We had this with tortilla chips while watching the Talladega NASCAR race. Hubby asked where I bought it... I said you know better. I used a can of mexicorn and left out the red bell pepper. It was very good.
- 411.06 g can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 411.06 g can white corn (drained)
- 425.24 g can diced tomatoes (lightly drained)
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 9.85 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar