Recipe by nikicham
My sister brought this to our family Easter dinner and I just couldn't get enough.
Top Review by nemokitty
We had this with tortilla chips while watching the Talladega NASCAR race. Hubby asked where I bought it... I said you know better. I used a can of mexicorn and left out the red bell pepper. It was very good.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can white corn (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (lightly drained)
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar