Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister brought this to our family Easter dinner and I just couldn't get enough.
Make and share this Balsamic Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can white corn (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (lightly drained)
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- mix well, chill and enjoy.
We had this with tortilla chips while watching the Talladega NASCAR race. Hubby asked where I bought it... I said you know better. I used a can of mexicorn and left out the red bell pepper. It was very good.
This recipe was excellent. The flavor was fresh and tangy ~ I was surprised at the complex flavor created by the balsamic vinegar and lime juice. My husband scarfed it up and it was gone within 24 hours! We ate it with nachos, but I think this would also work really well as an accompaniment to grilled salmon. Made for PAC Spring 2010.