- 2 lbs beef or 2 lbs pork (chops, steaks, etc.)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meat in a shallow glass dish.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the meat, using about 1/2 cup per lb of meat.
- Cover and marinate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove the meat and place the marinade in a small saucepan.
- Boil for about 1 minute and then grill the meat, basting frequently with the marinade.