A delicious tangy marinade that is wonderful on either meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place meat in a shallow glass dish.
- 2Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- 3Pour over the meat, using about 1/2 cup per lb of meat.
- 4Cover and marinate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 5Remove the meat and place the marinade in a small saucepan.
- 6Boil for about 1 minute and then grill the meat, basting frequently with the marinade.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Beef or Pork Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (1155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7199.8
- Calories from Fat 6765
- Total Fat 751.7 g
- Saturated Fat 282.3 g
- Cholesterol 898.9 mg
- Sodium 1431.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 75.7 g