Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious tangy marinade that is wonderful on either meat.
Make and share this Balsamic Beef or Pork Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs beef or 2 lbs pork (chops, steaks, etc.)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place meat in a shallow glass dish.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the meat, using about 1/2 cup per lb of meat.
- Cover and marinate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove the meat and place the marinade in a small saucepan.
- Boil for about 1 minute and then grill the meat, basting frequently with the marinade.
I used this on grilled pork kabobs and it was a big hit! We will use this again.
Tried this for the first time tonight with pork chops and the whole family loved it. Easy to make and perfect for the grill. Only suggestion, add a little more salt.
Made on beef... may try pork next time.