1/6 Photos of Balsamic Bean Dip With Fresh Veggies
Source: Bon Appétit magazine, February 2008 issue
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree beans, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon vinegar in processor until smooth.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Transfer to bowl.
- 4Drizzle with tomato oil and a few drops of vinegar.
- 5Serve with crudités and pita wedges.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Bean Dip With Fresh Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 315.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g