Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Source: Bon Appétit magazine, February 2008 issue
Make and share this Balsamic Bean Dip With Fresh Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) cancannellini white kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, plus extra for drizzling
- oil, from jar sun-dried tomato
- assorted crudites
- pita bread, cut into wedges
- Puree beans, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon vinegar in processor until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Drizzle with tomato oil and a few drops of vinegar.
- Serve with crudités and pita wedges.
Wordeful!!! I served it as a dip with some fresh vegetables (excellent with carrots and cucumber) and some pita bread crispy. I also used it as a spread in a tortilla for my lunch with some cheeses. Wordeful both ways. I also doubled the balsamic! Thanks for a wordeful recipe!
Absolutely divine Sarah! I made this as posted and sprinkled parsley on top, served it with cucumber sticks, pita bread and radishes for lunch today. Made for Whine ande Cheese Gang and ZWT6. Tarty:-)
Loved this dip so much that it barely made it to Friday night drinks at work. I always think of cannellini beans as being on the bland side, but this dip certainly lets it shine. I made a double batch, but did not double the oil...trying to be righteous! I garnished with tomato oil and dried chives, as the ones in the garden were finished. My work colleagues thank you. Me too! Yummo!