Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a great recipe for the summer and cuts down on cooking time and pots and pans
Make and share this Balsamic & Basil Shrimp & Feta Scampi recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 1⁄2 lbs peeled deveined shrimp
- 10 ounces frozen snow pea pods
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic basil dipping oil
- 4 sliced green onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Add pasta to boiling water; cook 9 minutes.
- Add shrimp to pasta; cook additional 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain pasta over pea pods in colander.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Add Balsamic & Basil Dipping Oil, onions and pepper.
- Toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.