Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a great recipe for the summer and cuts down on cooking time and pots and pans
Make and share this Balsamic & Basil Shrimp & Feta Scampi recipe from Food.com.
- Add pasta to boiling water; cook 9 minutes.
- Add shrimp to pasta; cook additional 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain pasta over pea pods in colander.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Add Balsamic & Basil Dipping Oil, onions and pepper.
- Toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.