1/1 Photo of Balsamic Baked Beets with Red Onions & Hazelnuts
I just love baked BEETS! Being Red one of the things I like to serve on Valentines Day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap the beets in a large piece of aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- 2Bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees F for 45-50 minutes, until just tender.
- 3When cool enough to handle, peel and slice thinly.
- 4In a small jar, shake together the vinegar, olive oil, and honey.
- 5Pouring over the beets and onions.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7The beets can be eaten warm or marinate in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- 8Just before serving, stir in nuts and parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Baked Beets with Red Onions & Hazelnuts
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g