- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 8 -10 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, basil or 1 tablespoon oregano (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12-inch skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the shallot, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and start to brown.
- Stir in the vinegar until the mushrooms are coated.
- Stir in the bacon and parsley.