Recipe by LorenLou
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Wow, Loren!! This was just as easy as could be. My family and I love balsamic vinegar and think it is delish on vegetables. I followed your directions which turned out tasty, tender asparagus. Already have plans to make it again this weekend. Thanks.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Wash, and snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- "Sprinkle"a jelly roll pan with olive oil.
- Place whole asparagus on the oiled pan, and jiggle a bit to coat lightly.
- Bake about 10-15 minutes, or until tiny wrinkles begin to appear on the asparagus.
- Remove from oven, and immediately"sprinkle" with balsamic vinegar, again gently shaking the pan from side to side to coat.
- Serve immediately.