Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Wash, and snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- "Sprinkle"a jelly roll pan with olive oil.
- Place whole asparagus on the oiled pan, and jiggle a bit to coat lightly.
- Bake about 10-15 minutes, or until tiny wrinkles begin to appear on the asparagus.
- Remove from oven, and immediately"sprinkle" with balsamic vinegar, again gently shaking the pan from side to side to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Wow, Loren!! This was just as easy as could be. My family and I love balsamic vinegar and think it is delish on vegetables. I followed your directions which turned out tasty, tender asparagus. Already have plans to make it again this weekend. Thanks.
Easy, healthy, dee-lish... who could ask for more? Great recipe. Thanks for sharing it.
Enjoyed this simple dish so very much!! Next time will raise temp and perhaps leave in oven a tad longer (may just be personal preference). If price of asparagus will ever go down will have this more often! Thanks for sharing.