Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
my fav way to serve asparagus
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus (stalks approx same thickness)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- prepare asparagus by washing and snapping off tough end.
- heat oil in frying pan.
- add asparagus and keep moving around in pan until changes colour (approx 3-5 minutes) add balsamic vinegar and the pepper sprinkling over all of the asparagus.
- remove from heat and cover for a few minutes to let flavours develop.
Excellent recipe. I cooked it for 3 minutes and used a teaspoon of oil, lots of pepper and the balsamic vinegar gives it just the right zip. No wonder it's your favorite.
Basically a good idea and easy,However, the asparagus needed a much longer cooking time. Also, one T oil was not enough; maybe it would have been in a non-stick pan but that's not what I used.
Yum- I love this and make it a lot! I also like to chill it afterwards and then put the balsamic and oil on top, and sprinkle with a little feta cheese and serve cold. Delicious!