Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This one was given to me by a girlfriend and be cooked on the barbecue or grill plate. Lamb can be marinated longer, even overnight if desired. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of chops/cutlets but on average I find about 3 minutes per side will give a slight pink centre and be moist.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml fresh rosemary leaf (finely chopped)
- 800 g lamb cutlets (about 12)
- Combine oil, vinegar and rosemary in a bowl, add lamb, tossing to coat in marinade, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain lamb, discard marinade. Cook lamb on heated oiled grill plate, uncovered, until cooked as desired.
Wonderful marinade!<br/>So easy and simple to do, and the family loved the extra flavour on their lamb.<br/>Thanks Pat, will be making this again for sure.
This was our first time trying lamb. We wanted to keep it simple so we could taste the flavor of the lamb. The chops were fantastic!! We fried them in a pan for about 5 minutes per side. The balsamic and rosemary really complemented the meat without overwhelming it.
Made as directed on the barbie. Delicious! Thanks, I'mPat! Made for Aussie Kiwi Recipe Swap #69.