Recipe by Lisajane0007
I was raised on this recipe, my grandmother made it, my mother made it, and I make it at least twice a month. Back in my grandmothers time, feeding 8 children, you made due. To this day, my children could have sausage, or bacon gravy for breakfast. They want baloney gravy every time. Don't let the name scare you off, This is very good.
- 6 -7 slices of good bologna
- 1⁄4 cup oil, approximately
- 1⁄2 glass milk
- 1⁄2 glass water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Take your Bologna and cut all 6-7 pieces at the same time, in about 1 inch squares.
- Put oil in pan and lightly brown Bologna.
- Add flour to thicken the oil, it is really hard to say exactly how much flour, it is just like making any other gravy.
- I also add the pepper, we like alot of pepper in ours, it just depends on your taste.
- I take the milk and water in the same glass and slowly pour it into the pan, stirring constantly until you have gravy.
- Serve over bisquits, with a couple of fried eggs on the side, and you got yourself one good breakfast.