Recipe by nochlo
These chicken balls are perfectly seasoned and taste great and are so moist. They are perfect with a side of bbq sauce or ranch.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (2 ounce) bottleof durkee chicken seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- First, set-up two bowls -- one with the milk and eggs mixed together, the other with the flour, salt/pepper, and chicken seasonings.
- Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Next cut up the chicken in small popcorn chicken size pieces.
- Coat the chicken in the eggs and then toss in the flour mixture.
- Deep fry on 375 degrees for about 3-5 minutes each batch.