A delightful recipe from the Spey Valley in the Scottish Highlands.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry chicken breasts gently in butter on both sides.
- 2Place them in a flat dish and cover with a slice of ham.
- 3Fry onion in butter and place on top of chicken and ham.
- 4Then sprinkle thickly with grated cheese.
- 5Pour tomato purée into the pan with the chicken juices, fold in cream and season to taste.
- 6Heat and pour over chicken.
- 7Place in moderate oven 350°F/ 180°C/ Gas Mark 4 for 30 minutes.
- 8Serve with brown rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ballindalloch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1160.9
- Calories from Fat 798
- Total Fat 88.7 g
- Saturated Fat 44.0 g
- Cholesterol 399.2 mg
- Sodium 1030.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 76.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: