Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delightful recipe from the Spey Valley in the Scottish Highlands.
Make and share this Ballindalloch Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Fry chicken breasts gently in butter on both sides.
- Place them in a flat dish and cover with a slice of ham.
- Fry onion in butter and place on top of chicken and ham.
- Then sprinkle thickly with grated cheese.
- Pour tomato purée into the pan with the chicken juices, fold in cream and season to taste.
- Heat and pour over chicken.
- Place in moderate oven 350°F/ 180°C/ Gas Mark 4 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.