Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A staple breakfast for ball players on the go. A great way to kick off the day, it is just as good made at home. Though it does taste the best when eaten in the dugout between games. Can be eaten with one hand so you don't even have to remove your batting glove.
- 4 kaiser rolls (or hamburger buns)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices thick ham (leftover works great)
- 4 slices cheese (may use cheddar, a matter of taste)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the griddle (or frypan) to 350-375.
- Slice and butter the kaiser buns.
- Fry the eggs and ham.
- After flipping the eggs, sprinkle with salt& pepper and cover each with a cheese slice.
- Grill the kaisers on the griddle butter side down.
- Assemble sandwich as follows:Bun, ham, egg/cheese, bun.