Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious, easy, and uniquely flavored.
Make and share this Balkan Poached Carp With Caraway Seeds recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the butter in the large frying pan. Add the caraway seeds and onions and fry until golden.
- Add the chives, lemon juice, and wine. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the fish and simmer 6 or 7 minutes. Flip and simmer another 3 or 4 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
- Remove fish, keep warm, and continue simmering to reduce sauce.
- Plate fish, season, and pour sauce on top.