Da Huz's Note:
Delicious, easy, and uniquely flavored.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the butter in the large frying pan. Add the caraway seeds and onions and fry until golden.
- 2Add the chives, lemon juice, and wine. Simmer 10 minutes.
- 3Add the fish and simmer 6 or 7 minutes. Flip and simmer another 3 or 4 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
- 4Remove fish, keep warm, and continue simmering to reduce sauce.
- 5Plate fish, season, and pour sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balkan Poached Carp With Caraway Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 30.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: