Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious, easy, and uniquely flavored.
- 4 carp fillets (or other fish)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed, bruised
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- salt and pepper
- Heat the butter in the large frying pan. Add the caraway seeds and onions and fry until golden.
- Add the chives, lemon juice, and wine. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the fish and simmer 6 or 7 minutes. Flip and simmer another 3 or 4 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
- Remove fish, keep warm, and continue simmering to reduce sauce.
- Plate fish, season, and pour sauce on top.