Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
My husband is a wing nut and loves when I make him this.
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup soya sauce
- Arrange wings on greased or greased foil lined baking tray.
- If using whole wings discard tips.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 300.
- Stir first 6 ingrediants together well in saucepan.
- Stir in water, vinegar and soya sauce.
- Heat and stir until it boils and thickens.
- Brush over wings.
- Continue to bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, until tender and brushing sauce on at least 2 more times.
A nice sweet sauce.
I made these for a meeting we had and everyone just awed over them! Even my husband who is the wing king said they were great! Making them again this weekend for a shower-thank you so much-these are the best and easy to make!