Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A savory casserole my mom used to make often. Nothing like beef and cheese!
Make and share this Bali Beef recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef and onion in a skillet and drain.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients except the grated cheese.
- Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
Pretty darn good.... and a fabulous use for leftover cooked rice! The kids said it smelled like pizza while it was baking. I used fresh garlic in place of garlic salt and only baked it for 30 minutes and that was enough. Thanx for sharing!
simple,quick and tasty. this is good comfort food i will make this again for my family