Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I fell in love with this simple meal while living in Honduras. It takes less than 5 minutes to put together! The queso duro is a very hard, salty Honduran cheese that is great with refried beans and available in your local Hispanic foods market!
- 1 cup shredded queso duro (Honduran queso)
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Butter the tortillas to your taste.
- Spread beans evenly over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle queso duro on top. (you'll have to grate it).
- Microwave for 20 seconds.
- Fold your tortillas in half and enjoy!
Brings a lot of memories back