Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
From a Purdue University supporter's magazine feature article on tailgating recipes. Original contributor is noted as Susan Voelz of Wheaton, IL.
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli, broken into flowerets
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄4 cups red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Cook broccoli just until crisp, yet tender. Drain well.
- Toss all ingredients together including dressing and refrigerate 24 hours.