I made the most wonderful Baklava on ethnic night in gourmet class. I hadn't made it in a while and started craving it when I saw this little shortcut in a magazine at the doctor's office. (The best part about the wait is scanning the magazine rack!) Also, if you want to get even more fancy and creative, top with a dollop of Nutella or chocolate fudge, or even an chocolate mint bar.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the shells on a baking sheet.
- Mix the sugar and chopped nuts and fill the shells.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the shells are lightly browned.
- Mix the honey and water in a small bowl and drizzle over the nuts.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.