1/1 Photo of Baklava Cups
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I made the most wonderful Baklava on ethnic night in gourmet class. I hadn't made it in a while and started craving it when I saw this little shortcut in a magazine at the doctor's office. (The best part about the wait is scanning the magazine rack!) Also, if you want to get even more fancy and creative, top with a dollop of Nutella or chocolate fudge, or even an chocolate mint bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the shells on a baking sheet.
- 3Mix the sugar and chopped nuts and fill the shells.
- 4Bake for 8 minutes or until the shells are lightly browned.
- 5Mix the honey and water in a small bowl and drizzle over the nuts.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baklava Cups
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g