We don't use plain cinnamon in our house since we have found this. We love it and think you will also.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Use this mix in recipes that call for the ingredients above.
- I substitute this for all of my cinnamon needs.
- If a recipe calls for the spices add up all of the measurments and just put in the same amount of this blend.
- It tastes great used in cinnamon and sugar for toast and in cinnamon rolls.
Dayla...I have used the Pampered Chef Cinnamon Spice for awhile, loved it, but expensive...this copy cat recipe is excellent!!! Tastes the same, but much cheaper! I have used it today on a coffee cake and as a streusel topping on cupcakes. Thanks, so much! It's so much better than cinnamon!
this is a very nice spice mix!! love to use on cinnamon rolls (duh,right?) and also when making cinnamon and sugar toast. and if i feel its getting old and needs to be used up i toss it in some water in a small crock pot or pan on the stove and let the house smell like ive been baking all day. Thanks Dayla!
I love this and it's much more economical than buying it pre-made. I brew my coffee with this (I add 1 Tbsp, per 5-6 cups, to coffee grounds prior to brewing). Make sure all your spices are fresh...otherwise, mix can be bitter. Thanks for posting this recipe; I can't wait to try it in when I bake. A definite keeper!