Recipe by dayla
We don't use plain cinnamon in our house since we have found this. We love it and think you will also.
Top Review by BB502
Dayla...I have used the Pampered Chef Cinnamon Spice for awhile, loved it, but expensive...this copy cat recipe is excellent!!! Tastes the same, but much cheaper! I have used it today on a coffee cake and as a streusel topping on cupcakes. Thanks, so much! It's so much better than cinnamon!
- 6 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon dried orange peel
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Use this mix in recipes that call for the ingredients above.
- I substitute this for all of my cinnamon needs.
- If a recipe calls for the spices add up all of the measurments and just put in the same amount of this blend.
- It tastes great used in cinnamon and sugar for toast and in cinnamon rolls.