My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients.
- 2Add milk and egg and stir to make soft dough.
- 3Add 3 quarts of water to a large pot or Dutch oven.
- 4Put 1 tsp salt and 1 Tbsp oil in water and bring to boil.
- 5Drop dough by tablespoonful into boiling water.
- 6Boil five minutes on one side.
- 7Turn and boil another five minutes.
- 8Remove from water.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baking Powder Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 150.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g