- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 2⁄3 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add butter and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Roll dough out to approximately 1/2" thick, and cut out biscuits to desired size. I use a 2 1/2" round cutter, but you could also use a glass or bowl.
- Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.