Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Flaky, tender, delicious baking powder biscuits made without shortening.
Make and share this Baking Powder Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add butter and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Roll dough out to approximately 1/2" thick, and cut out biscuits to desired size. I use a 2 1/2" round cutter, but you could also use a glass or bowl.
- Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.