Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is adapted from cooksrecipes.com. For a lower fat cookie, try using WaterMelon's Low Fat Bisquick Substitute. Thanks, WaterMelon.
- 2 1⁄4 cups baking mix
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Grease 10 X 15 inch jelly roll pan.
- Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in baking mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool pan on wire rack.