Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
This recipe is adapted from one found on a Bisquick box.
- 1 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Spray 13 X 9 baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef. Drain and rinse.
- Mix cooked ground beef and soup and heat through.
- Stir together baking mix, water, eggs, and 1 cup of the cheese. Spread in bottom of baking dish.
- Spread beef mixture over batter in pan.
- Bake 23-25 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 3 minutes more or until cheese melts.