This recipe is adapted from one found on a Bisquick box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2Spray 13 X 9 baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Brown ground beef. Drain and rinse.
- 4Mix cooked ground beef and soup and heat through.
- 5Stir together baking mix, water, eggs, and 1 cup of the cheese. Spread in bottom of baking dish.
- 6Spread beef mixture over batter in pan.
- 7Bake 23-25 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 3 minutes more or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baking Mix Cheeseburger Melt
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.6
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 713.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 19.7 g