Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is adapted from cooks.com. I use WaterMelon's Low Fat Bisquick Substitute. Thanks, WaterMelon.
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Mix all ingredients until soft dough forms. If dough is too sticky, stir in up to 1/4 cup more baking mix to make dough easy to handle.
- Turn dough onto a surface dusted with baking mix. Shape into a ball and knead 10 times.
- Roll dough 1/2" thick. Cut with a 2" cutter dipped in baking mix.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
- For drop biscuits: After beating, drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutges. Carefully loosen from cookie sheet.