Top Review by PSU Lioness
Great go to Bisquick recipe! We make it all the time to use with all kinds of recipes. The one I usually used didn't include butter and I didn't know what I was missing until I tried these. Thanks for posting!
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted or 1⁄4 olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Mix baking mix, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms and beat for 30 seconds.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Mix melted butter or olive oil with garlic and brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.