Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted or 1⁄4 olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Mix baking mix, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms and beat for 30 seconds.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Mix melted butter or olive oil with garlic and brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
Great go to Bisquick recipe! We make it all the time to use with all kinds of recipes. The one I usually used didn't include butter and I didn't know what I was missing until I tried these. Thanks for posting!
Very tasty. Very simple.