Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The chicken thighs I baked tasted so great I was jealous of my own cooking. I found this info on the ehow.com website in articles, "How to Bake a Chicken Thigh" and "Seasonings for Chicken Thighs".
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Put boneless chicken thighs baking dish. Arranges thighs with a little space between them Insert a meat thermometer in the center of the chicken thigh about halfway between the top and bottom of the piece of meat.
- 3. Sprinkle on dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Coat the chicken thighs with oregano, basil and/or rosemary. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 4. Cover with aluminum foil and bake the chicken thigh until the temperature reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit, which should take approximately 30 to 40 minutes depending on the thickness of the meat.
- 5. Remove the chicken thigh from the oven and allow it to rest for five minutes before serving so the juices can properly redistribute. Transfer the chicken to a serving plate or platter and serve right away.