1/3 Photos of Bakinbaby's Elegant Stove Top Stuffing
Easy and elegant made from a box, but who would have thought? I like to use the Savory herb stove top stuffing mix, but you can use any flavor you have on hand. DH and I are watching our cholesterol intake and are amazed at how low this dish is and so satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet saute onion,celery,and apple in olive oil, cook about 4 minutes.
- 2In the mean time, boil broth,butter and water.
- 3Add sauted vegetables and dry stuffing mix along with cran-raisins and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat, let stand 5 min, fluff with a fork.
- 5You can serve immediately or bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bakinbaby's Elegant Stove Top Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 833.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g