Recipe by crazycookinmama
This recipe is from Ma's Cookin' Mountain Recipes from 1966. Hope ya'll can speak mountain talk, cuz that's how Ima gunna post it...lol "If yore man is tard of regular baked taters, wake him up with these."
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes as usual once.
- Cut open, but do not part halves.
- Scoop out middle, add butter and milk to it and whip.
- Before finished whipping, add seasonings desired.
- Pile it back in shells, place favorite cheese on top, and bake till golden brown.
- Garnish top as desired and serve.