Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like a great British dessert that some may enjoy as a nightcap. Especially the chocolate lovers! Taken from mrchicken from clubnorthwestern.com and posted for ZWT.
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1 ounce creme de cassis
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup (or chocolate liqueur, if you prefer)
- whipped cream
- Add ice to a shaker and add amaretto to the ice.
- Add creme de cassis; add vodka add and some good quality chocolate syrup to the mix. (Amount needed is to just flavor the cocktail in a similar way the chocolate liquor will do.).
- Add two or three squirts of whipped cream to the mix and shake till blended.
- Pour in to a long glass, add more ice and enjoy.
Yum! Very drinkable for so many different alcohols in one place, lol. I also used Godiva Liqueur in place of the chocolate syrup. Sorry, no photo, since all my photo-ready glasses needed to be washed (didn't think anyone wanted to see my cheapie plastic cup). Thanks for posting! Made for The Honeys for ZWT8
Great drink! This is a grown-up milkshake, smooth and creamy and sweet. I used godiva liqueur for the chocolate syrup. This packed a punch but was so good, and it really did have the flavor of a Bakewell Tart. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT6, Zwizzle Chicks