1/1 Photo of Bakewell Tart Cocktail
This sounds like a great British dessert that some may enjoy as a nightcap. Especially the chocolate lovers! Taken from mrchicken from clubnorthwestern.com and posted for ZWT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ice to a shaker and add amaretto to the ice.
- 2Add creme de cassis; add vodka add and some good quality chocolate syrup to the mix. (Amount needed is to just flavor the cocktail in a similar way the chocolate liquor will do.).
- 3Add two or three squirts of whipped cream to the mix and shake till blended.
- 4Pour in to a long glass, add more ice and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bakewell Tart Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 99.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creme de cassis