- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml water (add up to this much only if needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Add the melted butter and mix in the eggs, milk and enough water to form a soft workable dough.
- Knead lightly.
- Divide the dough into 10 pieces; form each one into a ball; roll out to a 1 cm (1/2") disk.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 200 °C (400 °F) for 12-15 minutes.