- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water (add up to this much only if needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Add the melted butter and mix in the eggs, milk and enough water to form a soft workable dough.
- Knead lightly.
- Divide the dough into 10 pieces; form each one into a ball; roll out to a 1 cm (1/2") disk.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 200 °C (400 °F) for 12-15 minutes.