Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Finally! Here is a delicious moist cupcake without all that fattening and bad for you butter or margarine. This is my favorite "go to" cupcake which I make all the time ( I'm kind of the unofficial Top Chef of cupcakes in my childrens' school, just saying so you understand that these are good!)
- 1182.95 ml flour
- 709.77 ml sugar (decrease to just under 3 cups especially if frosting)
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 6 eggs
- 354.88 ml orange juice
- 14.78 ml pure vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml oil
- 99.22 g vanilla instant pudding mix
- Mix together in one bowl.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes or just until a toothpick inserted comes out dry (do not overbake).