Recipe by Prana Princess
I found this recipe in Lorenza De' Medici's "Tuscany The Beautiful Cookbook." I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does!
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (Italian)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the nuts and garlic finely with a knife.
- In a skillet over low heat, warm half of the olive oil. Add the nuts, garlic, and bread crumbs and fry until garlic is just golden, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring at least 6 quarts salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente, about 7 minutes. Drain and tip into a warm serving bowl.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and the nut sauce to the spaghetti and toss well. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve immediately.