1 hr 57 mins
1 hr 37 mins
I'm currently making them for the third time! These brownies are so rich and delicious. Obviously, it's not Halloween so I'm leaving off the topping but this is an amazing brownie recipe to make any time of year! Just don't bother trying to line the pan with tin foil. I did that the first time and it turned out to be a complete mess so that's when I ended up having to make a second batch (it was for our work Halloween party). But at least the first messy batch could be kept at home for us. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan to form handles. Grease foil.
- 2Microwave unsweetened chocolate and butter in a large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar; mix well. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and nuts; mix well. Spread into prepared pan.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Immediately drop Marshmallow Creme by spoonfuls over hot brownies; spread evenly over top of brownies. Cool in pan. Lift out of pan onto cutting board using foil handles. Remove foil. Place on serving tray. Drizzle melted chocolate over Marshmallow Creme to create a spider wed design. Cut into 32 brownies just before serving.
- 4KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:.
- 6Looking for a special treat? One brownie is all that is needed t provide a lot of chocolate flavor.
- 7HOW TO EASILY DRIZZLE MELTED CHOCOLATE:.
- 8Place chocolate in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every 30 seconds. (Chocolate will hold it's shape.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spoon into small plastic bag. Roll up bag to push chocolate into corner. Using scissors, cut off tiny piece of corner, about 1/8-inch wide. Twist top of bag and gently squeeze to drizzle chocolate back and forth over dessert.
- 9OREO SPIDER WEB BROWNIES:.
- 10Prepare as directed, substituting 16 coarsely chopped Halloween OREO Cookies for the pecans.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BAKER'S ONE BOWL Spider Web Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 51.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g