Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 37 mins
I'm currently making them for the third time! These brownies are so rich and delicious. Obviously, it's not Halloween so I'm leaving off the topping but this is an amazing brownie recipe to make any time of year! Just don't bother trying to line the pan with tin foil. I did that the first time and it turned out to be a complete mess so that's when I ended up having to make a second batch (it was for our work Halloween party). But at least the first messy batch could be kept at home for us. :)
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan to form handles. Grease foil.
- Microwave unsweetened chocolate and butter in a large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar; mix well. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and nuts; mix well. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Immediately drop Marshmallow Creme by spoonfuls over hot brownies; spread evenly over top of brownies. Cool in pan. Lift out of pan onto cutting board using foil handles. Remove foil. Place on serving tray. Drizzle melted chocolate over Marshmallow Creme to create a spider wed design. Cut into 32 brownies just before serving.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:.
- Looking for a special treat? One brownie is all that is needed t provide a lot of chocolate flavor.
- HOW TO EASILY DRIZZLE MELTED CHOCOLATE:.
- Place chocolate in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every 30 seconds. (Chocolate will hold it's shape.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spoon into small plastic bag. Roll up bag to push chocolate into corner. Using scissors, cut off tiny piece of corner, about 1/8-inch wide. Twist top of bag and gently squeeze to drizzle chocolate back and forth over dessert.
- OREO SPIDER WEB BROWNIES:.
- Prepare as directed, substituting 16 coarsely chopped Halloween OREO Cookies for the pecans.